ABC Committees Kick Off 2016
By Cindy Field, Vice President
On Tuesday, January 12, committee members from ALL committees met for the first time in order to catch Chairman Dave Nace’s vision for ABC Keystone as well as be challenged by him, too. After members networked and enjoyed a hearty breakfast, Nace encouraged all participants to become more actively engaged in the free enterprise fight by educating themselves and their co-workers, because the best defense against bad government policy is a well-informed public.
After Chairman Nace’s encouraging and challenging remarks, attendees heard from each committee, outlining major goals for the year. Then committees got down to business and conducted their first business meeting of the new year.
If you didn’t sign up for a committee, any of our 2016 committees will welcome you; just call the Chapter office at 717.653.8106 or visit the “Leadership
” page of our website.
2016 Committee Chairs
Advocate/Champion of Free Enterprise
– Kirby Sensenig, Richard L. Sensenig Co.
– James Stephens, Clark Food Service Equipment
Membership Growth and Satisfaction
– David Oblender, Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc.
– David Schlosberg, Gunn-Mowery LLC
Apprenticeship & Craft Training
– Heidi Brady, Wohlsen Construction Company
CORE Task Force
– David Dvorchak, Murray Securus
– Jeff Witmer, Pathway Business Advisors
Program & Activities
– Mike Malinoski, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
– Adam Brown, Wohlsen Construction Company
– Jeff Lawrence, Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions LLC
Excellence in Construction
– Glenn Frailey, Durex Coverings, Inc.