Field Manager Skills - Real World Issues and Answers: Taking off the Tool Belt
TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017 / 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
An average project contract amount is the same size as a small business' revenue, and it is critical that a foreman or superintendent act more as if they have total profit and loss responsibility. Dispel the myths of good field management with the facts. Everyone has learned from someone else. Only through careful study and analysis have several construction industry trends and effective field techniques been uncovered. This course will meet your expectations of “real world” issues and answers.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain the right focus, processes and tools to improve project profitability and schedule adherence.
- Move towards thinking and acting more like a manager.
Topics to be covered:
- Habits of highly effective field managers
- Building a project: a real world exercise
- Measurement makes improvement happen
Read a brief article from Matt to discover profitable strategies to ensure the field manager is an effective leader and manager.
Instructor: Dr. Matt Stevens
Preferred registration date: March 21, 2017
Please download a flyer for detailed information.
Price includes: light breakfast, lunch, course materials, certificate of completion