Understanding the Construction Process - From Inception to Completion: Build a Strong Foundation for Your Team
Session 4: Construction Risk Management
THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2017 / 8:00 AM – 11:00 am
Learn more about:
- The Miller Act
- Payment and performance bonding
- Builders risk insurance
- General liability insurance
- Subcontractor default insurance
Hear from instructor, Ron Pollock:
Upcoming sessions in this series:
Preferred registration: seven days prior to course date.
- Construction agreements and payments
- Project planning and execution
- Project compliance and outside organizations - two sessions to include topics: Safety 101, Dept. of Labor & Industry, storm water compliance, Jobsite labor activity, Federal/State projects
Download a flyer for a full description of all sessions in this series.
Price includes: course materials, continental breakfast, certificate of completion.
ABC/BIA Member only