Understanding the Construction Process - From Inception to Completion: Build a Strong Foundation for Your Team
Session 5: Construction Agreements and Payments
THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017 / 8:00 AM – 11:00 am
Learn more about:
- Purchase Order
- Change Order
- Schedule of Values
- Applications for Payment/Retainage
- Lien Waivers/Stipulation Against Liens
- Construction Common Legal Issues
Hear from instructor Maria Elliott:
Upcoming sessions in this series:
Preferred registration: seven days prior to course date.
- Project planning and execution
- Project compliance and outside organizations - two sessions to include topics: Safety 101, Dept. of Labor & Industry, storm water compliance, Jobsite labor activity, Federal/State projects
Download a flyer for a full description of all sessions in this series.
Price includes: course materials, continental breakfast, certificate of completion.
ABC/BIA Member only