Productive Conflict: Communication, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Skills
APRIL 18 & 25, 2017 / 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM (EACH DAY)
It’s important for supervisors to be able to handle conflict. This training builds on the theme that conflict is a part of doing business and that each employee must be able to handle conflict in a positive manner. This course will provide an abbreviated DiSC profile and enhanced conflict and negotiations skills designed to help create positive working relationships.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn to work more effectively with others.
- Build your negotiating skills.
- Understand creative compromise and the best way to make concessions.
- Handle tough negotiation issues.
- Gain savvy negotiation skills for success.
- Turn conflicts into opportunities.
- Discover competitive and collaborative models of negotiation.
- Conduct negotiations with confidence.
- Learn five steps to resolving conflict.
- Gain practical skills, strategies and tactics that can be put to use immediately.
Hear more from instructor Mike Greene:
Download a flyer for detailed course information.
Price includes: continental breakfast, various course materials, certificate of completion.
Preferred registration date: April 11, 2017