"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."
- John F. Kennedy
The CEO Roundtable is designed exclusively for the “captains of the ship.” As the leader of your company, this quarterly roundtable is an opportunity to expand your knowledge base, explore new ideas, techniques, and solutions to the tough issues and concerns you face every day… with a mastermind group of construction industry leaders. The CEO Roundtable is designed to harness the power of collective wisdom and intellect from the construction industry’s top executives in a facilitated format that will be stimulating, confidential, and practical.
- A rare opportunity for interaction with other CEOs to share experiences and explore new ideas.
- Discuss common challenges and issues with fellow owners, executives, and partners.
- The benefits of a peer group without having to travel.
- Be a part of interactive sessions facilitated by Jeff Witmer, Master Business Coach.
- Share success stories and critical issues impacting results.
- Build a network of peers with business development potential.
Hear from the instructor:
Share success stories and get answers to critical issues impacting results
Leadership Development Series
with fellow owners, executives, and partners!
What are you doing to retain your top talent? How are you developing your organization’s execu
tives of the future?
ABC’s Leadership Development Series is a ten-month interactive leadership series designed for: upcoming leaders in your organization, field personnel moving into a leadership role, and experienced leaders who want a “refresher.” Leaders have to be prepared for a variety of challenges they will face in today’s environment - this course will help them! This course is designed to expose leaders and future leaders to a variety of topics that will assist them in becoming more effective.
Sign up for the entire series or individual sessions! Sessions offered September through June. Meets once a month.
An interactive exchange to develop results-oriented leadership
“The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on Leadership Development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders, and continually develops them.”
for the emerging leaders in the construction industry.
- John C. Maxwell, best-selling author