Keystone Chapter to Offer In-Depth Superintendent Training Program
Superintendent skills – or the lack of them – directly affect every company’s bottom line. Superintendent training is the answer to higher efficiency, lower costs, and proper risk management. To meet our members’ needs for high quality training, we are proud to announce that ABC Keystone offers an in-depth superintendent training program.
This comprehensive six unit program focuses on the knowledge and skills that every superintendent must have to be an effective manager of people, time, equipment and materials. Come away with increased leadership and communication skills and understand how to save time and money through better planning and scheduling. Learn to improve productivity and manage projects more efficiently to control costs. Fine tune your understanding and administration of contracts, develop problem solving skills, and learn to implement risk management skills.
This program was updated and field-tested by and for contractors. Each unit will help you take your superintendent skills to the next level. Individuals who complete the six Superintendent Training units will receive a Superintendent Training Program certificate of completion.*
Take the next step to ensure that your supervisors are well-trained and increase your bottom line!
*Attendees must follow procedures for submitting materials to fulfill requirements to receive the STP certificate of completion. Units do not need to be taken in numerical order. For more information regarding certificate procedures, please contact Jo Ann at the Chapter office.
Leadership and Motivation / March 24, April 7 & 21, 2017 – SOLD OUT!
Communication / September 29, October 13 & 27, 2017– SOLD OUT! Planning and Scheduling / November 10, 17 & December 1, 2017 – SOLD OUT!
- Contract Documents / January 5, 19 & February 2, 2018
- Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs / February 16, March 2 & 16, 2018
- Risk Management and Problem Solving / March 30, April 13 & 27, 2018
Next Go Round:
- Leadership and Motivation / September 14, 28, October 12, 2018
- Communication / 2018 Dates TBD
- Planning & Scheduling / 2018 Dates TBD
- Contract Documents / 2018 Dates TBD
- Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs / 2018 Dates TBD
- Risk Management and Problem Solving / 2018 Dates TBD
Units do not need to be taken in numerical order. Past units will be offered again. Please check our education calendar for updates.