A Convenient Way to Connect with Your Colleagues in Your Backyard!
Do you struggle to find time to travel to an ABC event, but you value the industry news and networking that ABC events provide? Good news – we’re bringing ABC events to YOUR area on a regular basis!
We’ve strategically segmented the Keystone Chapter area into four regions for the location of these events:
- Northeast Region – Berks, Lebanon, and Schuylkill Counties and surrounding areas.
- Capitol Region – Dauphin, Cumberland, and Perry Counties and surrounding areas.
- Southwest Region – York, Adams, and Franklin Counties and surrounding areas.
- Lancaster Region – Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
Is your firm expanding its footprint? Are you in Business Development?
You’re welcome to attend any location!
Meeting times: 7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. sharp
Choose a date and location most convenient for you – or attend them all!
2017 “Regional Construction Wake-Up Call” Events Schedule:
“Finding Your ROI through Drones” – with Deron Gue, Owner, Liberty Belle Drone Imaging Services
Discover more about how drones can play into your ROI. Learn how to integrate with systems you already have in place.
- 9/13 – Northeast Region at Baker Tilly – breakfast sponsored by Tradesmen International
- 9/20 – Southwest Region at Buchart Horn – breakfast sponsored by McConkey Insurance & Benefits
- 10/4 – Capitol Region at Gannett Fleming – breakfast sponsored by RKL LLP
- 10/11 – Lancaster Region at ABC Keystone – breakfast sponsored by an anonymous benefactor
“Hacked Today, Gone Tomorrow!” – with Pat Rumbaugh, Director of AEC Network Services, Business Information Group
- 10/24 – Northeast Region at Baker Tilly – breakfast sponsored by Tradesmen International
- 11/1 – Southwest Region at Buchart Horn – breakfast sponsored by McConkey Insurance & Benefits
- 11/8 – Capitol Region at Gannett Fleming – breakfast sponsored by RKL LLP
- 11/15 – Lancaster Region at ABC Keystone – breakfast sponsored by Boyer & Ritter, CPA’s
What’s on Tap?
Develop your business network and get pertinent info on topics that affect your livelihood. Network and exchange ideas and views with your peers from the region. Hear timely industry news that impacts your business. Shape the programming for the next meetings in your region – dates, time of day, programming types, locations.
Regional Construction Wake-up Call Events are hosted by members and sponsored by members which keeps these events free to attend! Thank you to our hosting and sponsoring members for your generosity.
“I have found the topics discussed at the ABC’s Regional meetings to be relevant to issues facing contractors of today. The meetings are located in areas where I can schedule to attend. As an example, I have used the knowledge gained from the ABC meetings in our management team meetings to better manage and retain our co-workers.”
– Thomas W. Bertolet, Bertolet Construction Corporation
“I have attended many of the regional meetings in Harrisburg, Wyomissing, and Lancaster, and have found them as a means and opportunity to network with new and current members, be educated on relevant topics that affect businesses today, all in a concise and timely manner (once every other month for an hour, beginning at 7:30 a.m.) that doesn’t prevent me from missing valuable time during my business day. I would recommend this forum to all current and prospective members in the region as it allows you to create new business relationships and learn valuable information that affects your businesses.”
– David H. Oblender, CRIS, Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc.
“The regularly scheduled and “close to you” networking opportunities never hurt and, by keeping to the roughly one hour schedules, these AM meetings are a great way to start a productive day without sacrificing too much.”
– Eric Fleming, WESCO Distribution
“I am glad to see the meetings become more localized, it will make it easier to attend and know the contractors better in our area.”
– Gregg Bogia, Bogia Engineering, Inc.
“I thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the “Wake-up Call” meetings. They are early in the morning, so as not to break up or interrupt the day. The topics I have seen have all been relevant and worthwhile, the venues have been convenient to my location, and the times have been condensed to where I obtain great information but can still make it into my office by 9 am.”
– Tony Forlizzi, Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC