- This event has passed.
2018 ABC National Legislative Conference Bus Trip to Washington, D.C.
June 27 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 pm$50 – $500
ABC National Legislative Conference Bus Trip to Washington, D.C.
Title Sponsorship Available!
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
6:00 am – Bus departs Keystone Chapter office, 135 Shellyland Road, Manheim, PA, 17545
6:30 am – Pickup stop at 1st Capital Harley, 100 Arsenal Rd, York, PA 17404
Are there a few things you’d like to tell Congress? Now is the time to build on opportunity and meet with your Congressmen!
ABC Keystone Bus Trip Arrangements:
- Chartered bus will depart Keystone Chapter office at 6 am and will make a pickup stop at 1st Capital Harley in York at 6:30 am. Please select your pick-up location when registering.
- Legislative visits will begin mid-morning.
- Bus will drop off at the Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel on Capitol Hill (attendees will walk to the Capitol for meetings).
- The bus departs from the Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel on Capitol Hill at 5 pm.
Reserve your seat on the bus by Friday, June 22 at 5 p.m.
Or – Sign up for the full ABC National Legislative Conference:
Registration for this choice must be made through ABC National at http://legweek.abc.org/.
- Attend all the Legislative Conference events
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel room.
- Discounts available for first time attendees and Young Professionals!
Please let ABC Keystone know if you are signing up for the entire conference.
D.C. Hotel drop-off and pick-up location for ABC Keystone Bus Trip attendees:
(ABC Keystone bus will drop off at the hotel in D.C. and pick up from the hotel at 5:00 pm. Attendees will walk from the hotel to the Capitol)
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Sponsor the Event!
- Company name in event title in all pre- and post-event marketing
- Hyperlinked company logo in all digital event marketing
- Company logo on signage and printed materials distributed at the event
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 6/25/18. Substitutions are permitted.
The 2018 ABC National Legislative Conference Bus Trip to Washington, D.C. is an ABC Member-only event. Please contact Mike Bachman at 717-653-8106 to learn more about how ABC Keystone can help you grow your business.
To print this page, please press the alt key and choose file > print from the menu bar at the top of your screen; or right-click and choose “print”
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.