How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
October 10, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm$525 – $750
SOLD OUT! Please contact Kevin at the Chapter office for the next offering schedule details.
October 10,11,16 & 18, 2017 / 7:30 am – 4:30 pm each day
The OSHA-30 represents the “standard” in training for those assigned safety supervision responsibilities. It provides the safety knowledge base attendees will need to confidently fulfill their role as a competent person.
Our discussions will blend together the moral, business and legal values of safety, OSHA construction compliance education and the roles and duties of the competent person.
Benefits of the Seminar:
- Understand the full value of safety and its role in organization profitability and survival.
- Develop hazard identification skills and knowledge to prevent accidents, reduce losses, and comply with the law.
- Prevent fines by understanding what OSHA expects before they walk onto the jobsite.
- Display a professional company image by effectively managing workplace safety obligations.
- Take advantage of group learning by having the ability to ask and hear specific questions and answers in an environment that is comfortable and comprised of peers.
Preferred registration date: October 3, 2017
To print this page, please press: alt + file + print