How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
ABC Keystone Lancaster Regional Construction Wake-up Call Event
May 30 @ 7:30 am - 8:45 amFree
ABC Keystone Lancaster Regional
Construction Wake-up Call Event
ABC Keystone is YOUR association, and we’re bringing more activities to YOU!
Thursday, May 30, 2019 / 7:30 am – 8:45 am
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Thank you to our Breakfast Sponsor RKL LLP!
NEW! Spring Topic:
“A Panel Discussion on Improving Safety Performance“
Panelists from: Wohlsen Construction Company, Houck Services, Inc., Murray Securus and OSHA
Moderator: Kevin Keith, Director of Safety Services, ABC Keystone
Discover How To:
- Develop a roadmap to improve (or begin) your safety program
- Pinpoint shortcomings in your current safety strategies
- Engage your employees and create a ‘Safety Culture’
- Utilize ABC’s STEP Program to dramatically improve your company’s safety performance
ABC Regionals – Our Members Say It Best:
“I thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the “Wake-up Call” meetings. They are early in the morning, so as not to break up or interrupt the day. The topics I have seen have all been relevant and worthwhile, the venues have been convenient to my location, and the times have been condensed to where I obtain great information but can still make it into my office by 9 am.”
– Tony Forlizzi, Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC
FREE TO ATTEND! Reservations are necessary
Preferred registration date: May 23. Substitutions are permitted.