Part of the Leadership Development Series
How to Recognize, Diffuse & Handle Attitudes!
March 8, 2022 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone
Leaders encounter all types of attitudes at work. Learn how to improve and overcome challenging attitudes and make your team environment a positive place for success to flourish.
Benefits of Attending:
- Find out what attitude adjustments you may need to make and how to implement the change
- Discover how to diffuse the negative attitudes of others that disrupt team progress
- Learn what to do when a teammate with great skills has an attitude that gets in the way
- Be a leader who projects positivity and cultivates an encouraging team environment
- Overview of the different types of attitudes
- What are the typical causes/drivers of negative and positive attitudes?
- Discover the best ways to respond to various attitudes
- Creating a more positive working environment
- Steps you can take to have a positive impact on your team
Jeff Witmer, Pathway Business Advisors, started and developed a nationwide, industry leading business generating over $16M in sales and 62 employees, which was profitable within 8 months of start -up. He is currently an owner/partner of Pathway Business Advisors. Jeff is an expert in various aspects of business management and systems including: team development, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, information technology.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 12, 2021: Self Management
- November 9, 2021: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 14, 2021: Leadership v. Management
- January 11, 2022: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 8, 2022: Communication is Everything
- March 8, 2022: Attitude Adjustments
- April 12, 2022: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 10, 2022: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 14, 2022: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: Instruction, Interactive Role-Play Activities & Completion Certificate
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!
4 people are attending Attitude Adjustments – Part of the Leadership Development Series