Note: If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
ABC Keystone continues to prioritize your safety to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. When you visit Chapter headquarters you will now see CDC-recommended safety precautions in place including COVID-19 symptom screenings, face mask requirements, enhanced cleaning measures and the implementation of social distancing to protect your health. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we open up under these guidelines. Please enter the building at Door 1 when you arrive.
We can customize classes for you at your site! Customized training at your site is available following a review of the location for the implementation of current CDC recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Safety) or email@example.com (Career Development) for more information.
REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!
Thank you for your patience during these past few months. We look forward to seeing you in person again!
Building a High Trust Team – Part of the Leadership Development Series
July 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Building a High Trust Team
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Develop, Retain & Attract the Best Talent
- Discover how to quickly build trust
- Break down trust barriers
- Create a plan for success
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best
“Provided me with tools to grow as a more effective manager.”
– Adam Shamenek, H.B. McClure Company
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management
- December 10, 2019: Leadership vs Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- July 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team
- July 28, 2020: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- August 11, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
A note regarding COVID-19:
Your health and safety are our number one priority, and all CDC-recommended safety protocols in place on the date of the event will be implemented. Total registration numbers may need to be limited to observe safety requirements. Please check back for updates, watch for update emails from the Chapter following your registration, or call our office at (717) 653-8106. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Please enter Door 1 when you arrive.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.