How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Communication for Success – Discovering your DiSC Style (Session 1 of 2)
January 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Communication for Success – Discovering your DiSC Style
(Session 1 of 2)
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Ever feel like you just can’t “get through” to the other person?
- Understand your communication style and how to morph to the style of others for success.
- This is a must have tool for anyone working with people.
PRE WORK REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION – DiSC profile completion
Our Members Say it Best
“There was some very good concise information that I can take back to make our company better.”
– Ross Clubb. Flyway Excavating, Inc
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
marketing, finance and accounting, information technology.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done
- December 10, 2019: Leadership vs Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
- May 19, 2020: Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 9, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.