Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Communication for Success – Discovering your DiSC Style (Session 1 of 2)
January 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Communication for Success – Discovering your DiSC Style
(Session 1 of 2)
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Unlock the Key to Your Communication Style
Ever feel like you just can’t “get through” to the other person?
- Understand your communication style
- Learn to adapt to the style of others for success
PRE WORK REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION – DiSC profile completion
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best
“There was some very good concise information that I can take back to make our company better.”
– Ross Clubb. Flyway Excavating, Inc
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
marketing, finance and accounting, information technology.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management
- December 10, 2019: Leadership vs Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 19, 2020: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 9, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.