Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
January 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $200
Communication for Success – Session I: Discovering Your DiSC Style
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Ever feel like you just can’t “get through” to the other person?
- Understand your communication style and how to morph to the style of others for success.
- This is a must have tool for anyone working with people.
PRE WORK REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION – DiSC profile completion
Approved for 2 LU Credits
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
“There was some very good concise information that I can take back to make our company better.” – Ross Clubb. Flyway Excavating, Inc
marketing, finance and accounting, information technology.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to session date
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!