How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Communication for Success Session II: Communication is Everything!
January 8 @ 10:15 am - 12:15 pm$140 – $200
Communication for Success
Session II: Communication is Everything!
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 / 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Ever feel like you just can’t “get through” to the other person?
- Understand your communication style and how to morph to the style of others for success.
- This is a must have tool for anyone working with people.
PRE WORK REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“Jeff is very engaging from start to finish. The class was interactive and beneficial.”
– Angie Martinozzi, Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to session date
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
To print this page, please press: alt + file + print
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!