ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more!
We can customize classes for you at your site!
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Conflict Management – Part of the Professional Development Series
September 1 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$150 – $195
Part of the Professional Development Series
September 1, 2021 | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Improve Outcomes Through Positive Strategies
Discover how to choose and execute the strategy that best fits your situation to successfully handle conflict while developing cooperation with co-workers and organizations.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
Benefits of Attending:
- Assess your skills in dealing with conflict
- Discover ways to sense conflict before it escalates
- Establish ground rules for resolving conflict
- Receive positive benefits from conflict & reduce the negative
- Personal, professional and organizational growth
- Practice conflict resolution skills and receive feedback
- Evaluating your strengths and weaknesses in dealing with conflict
- Assessing why conflict occurs within your organization
- Analyzing positive and negative flow in conversations
- Establish ground rules for conflict resolution
- Develop cooperation and reduce emotional confrontations
Our Members Say It Best:
“The Professional Development Series is great! It definitely helps you realize where improvements can be made and discover ways to approach it. I will take what I learned back to my team to implement it with the other PMs.”
– Cory Mummert, Wagman Construction, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who would like to find paths to positive solutions when differences occur will benefit from this seminar.
David L. Wauls, CCE – Since 2013, Dave has been a Management Consultant-Trainer with Samaritan Business Consulting. He was previously a Senior Consultant of LMA Consulting Group. An experienced teacher, trainer and motivator, Dave came to the Lancaster area after being recruited as executive vice-president for the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry and serving as Executive Director of two other Pennsylvania Chambers of Commerce. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Education from Bloomsburg University.
Dave has coached numerous on-site learning and performance seminars at organizations throughout the Susquehanna Valley. Interacting effectively with people from senior executives to frontline employees, he understands the impact of clear communication and targeted training on an organization’s bottom line. Dave has conducted numerous onsite learning and performance seminars, with consistent results and high ratings from both attendees and supervisors. He has created public seminars on a variety of topics, including interview training, basic and advanced supervisory programs, assertiveness and time management. Dave facilitates executive board retreats and organizational planning sessions in person and online.
Sessions in this Series:
- April 7, 2021 – Positive Assertiveness
- May 5, 2021 – Delegating for Results
- June 2, 2021 – Accountability for Results
- July 7, 2021 – Managing Change
- August 4, 2021 – Time Management
- September 1, 2021 – Conflict Management
- October 13, 2021 – Quality Customer Service
- November 3, 2021 – Positive Assertiveness
Individual or a company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.