How to Register – view helpful registration tips
April 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$125 – $160
Part of the Professional Development Series
April 2, 2020 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Improve Outcomes Through Positive Strategies
Discover how to choose and execute the strategy that best fits your situation to successfully handle conflict while developing cooperation with co-workers and organizations.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
- Assess your skills in dealing with conflict
- Discover ways to sense conflict before it escalates
- Establish ground rules for resolving conflict
- Receive positive benefits from conflict & reduce the negative
- Personal, professional and organizational growth
- Practice conflict resolution skills and receive feedback
- Evaluating your strengths and weaknesses in dealing with conflict
- Assessing why conflict occurs within your organization
- Analyzing positive and negative flow in conversations
- Establish ground rules for conflict resolution
- Develop cooperation and reduce emotional confrontations
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who would like to find paths to positive solutions when differences occur will benefit from this seminar.
David L. Wauls, CCE – Since 2013, Dave has been a Management Consultant-Trainer with Samaritan Business Consulting. He was previously a Senior Consultant of LMA Consulting Group. An experienced teacher, trainer and motivator, Dave came to the Lancaster area after being recruited as executive vice-president for the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry and serving as executive director of two other Pennsylvania Chambers of Commerce. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Education from Bloomsburg University.
Dave has coached numerous on-site learning and performance seminars at organizations throughout the Susquehanna Valley. Interacting effectively with people from senior executives to frontline employees, he understands the impact of clear communication and targeted training on an organization’s bottom line. Dave has conducted numerous onsite learning and performance seminars, with consistent results and high ratings from both attendees and supervisors. He has created public seminars on a variety of topics, including interview training, basic and advanced supervisory programs, assertiveness and time management. Dave facilitates executive board retreats and organizational planning sessions in person and online.
Sessions in this Series:
- March 5, 2020: Delegating for Results
- April 2, 2020: Conflict Management
- May 7, 2020: Quality Customer Service
- June 4, 2020: Positive Assertiveness
- July 2, 2020: Accountability for Results
- August 6, 2020: Managing Change
- September 3, 2020: Time Management
Individual or a Company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free Consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: 3 hours of instruction & hands-on activities, course materials, coffee and snacks
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.