ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Discovering Your DiSC Style – Part of the Leadership Development Series
January 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1620.00
Discovering Your DiSC Style
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Unlock the Key to Your Communication Style
January 11, 2022 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone
Benefits of Attending:
Ever feel like you just can’t “get through” to the other person?
- Discover and understand your communication style
- Learn about other styles and how better to connect
PRE WORK REQUIRED FOR THIS SESSION – DiSC profile completion
Our Members Say it Best:
“The Leadership Development Series provided very good concise information that I can take back to make our company better.”
– Ross Clubb, Flyway Excavating, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 12, 2021: Self Management
- November 9, 2021: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 14, 2021: Leadership v. Management
- January 11, 2022: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 8, 2022: Communication is Everything
- March 8, 2022: Attitude Adjustment
- April 12, 2022: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 10, 2022: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 14, 2022: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!