Note: If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
ABC Keystone continues to prioritize your safety to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. When you visit Chapter headquarters you will now see CDC-recommended safety precautions in place including COVID-19 symptom screenings, face mask requirements, enhanced cleaning measures and the implementation of social distancing to protect your health. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we open up under these guidelines. Please enter the building at Door 1 when you arrive.
We can customize classes for you at your site! Customized training at your site is available following a review of the location for the implementation of current CDC recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Safety) or email@example.com (Career Development) for more information.
- This event has passed.
Floor Preparation: Renovation, New Construction & Everything In Between
November 20, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Renovation, New Construction & Everything In Between
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
7:00 am – 10 am or
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Choose the time most convenient for you!
Experiencing subfloor challenges? High moisture readings? Working with Gypcrete? Are you renovating or working with new construction?
Join Spartan Surfaces & Schonox at ABC Keystone for an informative and educational floor prep seminar/demonstration and discover solutions to enhance your installation.
- Discover alternatives to adhesive removal – Are grinding, blasting and wet scraping a thing of the past?
- Understand how to deal with low PSI Gypcrete
- Gain installation tips through live demonstrations
- Find out about products that will make your installation go more smoothly
- High flow self-leveling compounds
- Moisture resistant patching compounds
- Rapid drying (2 hours) – two part epoxy moisture mitigation
- Achieving a concrete aesthetic with existing slab
- Solutions for installing when HVAC systems are not up and running