A Black Tie Optional Event
- Networking mixer followed by four-course dinner and program.
- One evening, two great events!
- Hear from incoming Chair of the Board, Kenneth D. Schwebel, The Witmer Group
- Caprese salad with Buffalo Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Balsamic Reduction
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup with a Goat Cheese Crostini
- Roasted Chicken with a Balsamic Butter Sauce, Butternut Squash Risotto Cake, Sautéed Baby Vegetables
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Featuring Michael Bellaman
President and CEO, Associated Builders and Contractors
Since Feb. 1, 2011, Michael D. Bellaman has served as president and CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), a national trade association representing 21,000 chapter members from 70 chapters. In his role, Bellaman leverages the merit shop philosophy to help members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which they work. Bellaman leads the association in delivering long -term strategic goals. A 1985 graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Bellaman earned a Bachelor of Science degree in architectural engineering. During his 26 years in the construction industry, Bellaman spent 23 years with Lend Lease Corporation, serving as CEO of development, privatization, retail and construction businesses.
Unofficial “tour” of local downtown bars (on your own) to follow the event
Thank you to our Elite Sponsors: