How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Laws of Leadership
June 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Laws of Leadership
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Leadership is a Learned Skill that Requires Practice
- Fundamental laws you won’t want to break
- Know the rules for successful leadership
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best
“I enjoyed the interactive planning exercises”
– Jesse Walker, James Craft and Son, Inc.
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management
- December 10, 2019: Leadership vs Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 19, 2020: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 9, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.