ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Laws of Leadership – Part of the Leadership Development Series
June 8 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Laws of Leadership
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Leadership is a Learned Skill that Requires Practice
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 | 8 am – 10 am
Available for in-person attendance or as a virtual seminar!
Benefits of Attending:
- Fundamental laws you won’t want to break
- Know the rules for successful leadership
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best:
“The Leadership Development Series has helped me to see that while leadership does not come naturally for me, it is something I can achieve with great success. I have learned to discipline myself to stay on task and discuss issues.”
– Gene Stauffer, Shank Door Co.
Hear more about the Leadership Development Series from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 13, 2020: Self-Management
- December 8, 2020: Leadership vs Management
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 9, 2021: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 9, 2021: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 9, 2021: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 13, 2021: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 11, 2021: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 8, 2021: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.