ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Leadership Development – Entire Series!
October 12 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$1215 – $1520
The Leadership Development Series
Register for the Entire Series!
Great Teams Start with Great Leaders!
8:00 am – 10:00 am each session
at ABC Keystone
This series features nine interactive sessions in personal and professional leadership development. Highly relevant information is taught through hands-on activities and thoughtful discussion. Techniques and lessons learned can be immediately implemented on the job; accelerating managers to highly effective, successful leaders over the progression of the course.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of effective leadership
- Be accountable for yourself and your team for desired outcomes
- Effectively schedule your time for quality results
- Learn how to communicate with all types of personalities
- Expand your circle of influence in the industry
- Confidently lead others to achieve more
Sessions in this Series:
Click for session details or register for individual sessions:
- October 12, 2021: Self Management
- November 9, 2021: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 14, 2021: Leadership v. Management
- January 11, 2022: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 8, 2022: Communication is Everything
- March 8, 2022: Attitude Adjustment
- April 12, 2022: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 10, 2022: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 14, 2022: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the series at any point in the cycle and SAVE with the full series rate!
Who Should Attend:
Business Development, Marketing, Human Resource & Management Professionals, Team Leaders in the Office & Field who would like to develop into the leader that teams love to follow.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!