Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: All ABC Keystone on-site classes/events/meetings have been postponed until following 6/5/20. Please watch for updates here.
Thank you for your understanding.
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development – Entire Series!
November 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every month that begins at 8:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 11, 2019
Leadership Development Series
ENTIRE SERIES REGISTRATION
November 12, December 10, 2019,
January 14, February 4, March 10,
April 14, May 19, and June 9, 2020
8:00 am – 10:00 am each session
Trainings held in partnership with:
Great Teams Start with Great Leaders
This series features ten interactive sessions in personal and professional leadership development. Highly relevant information is taught through hands-on activities and thoughtful discussion. Techniques and lessons learned can be immediately implemented on the job; accelerating managers to highly effective, successful leaders over the progression of the course.
Sessions are approved for 2 LU credits
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of effective leadership
- Be accountable for yourself and your team for desired outcomes
- Effectively schedule your time for quality results
- Learn how to communicate with all types of personalities
- Expand your circle of influence in the industry
- Confidently lead others to achieve more
Sessions in this Series:
Click for session details or register for individual sessions:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done
- December 10, 2019: Leadership vs Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
- May 19, 2020: Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 9, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle and SAVE with the Full Series Rate!
Who Should Attend:
Business Development, Marketing, Human Resource & Management Professionals, Team Leaders in the Office & Field who would like to develop into the leader that teams love to follow.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Price includes: Instruction, course materials, coffee, water, and snacks each day
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!