Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series: Self-Management: The Art of Getting Things Done!
November 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $200
Self-Management: The Art of Getting Things DONE!
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Discover strategies for goal setting, making them SMART and how to make sure they stick. Gain awareness and understanding of self-management tools and strategies to help everybody improve productivity in the company.
- Be inspired to strengthen your leadership skills in a world of constant change.
- Get more done in less time.
- Create a new kind of schedule.
- Discover your “zone.”
Approved for 2 LU Credits
Our Members Say it Best
“Jeff is very engaging from start to finish. The class was interactive and beneficial.”
– Angie Martinozzi, Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to session date
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!