ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series: Self-Management: The Art of Getting Things Done!
November 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $200
Self-Management: The Art of Getting Things DONE!
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Discover strategies for goal setting, making them SMART and how to make sure they stick. Gain awareness and understanding of self-management tools and strategies to help everybody improve productivity in the company.
- Be inspired to strengthen your leadership skills in a world of constant change.
- Get more done in less time.
- Create a new kind of schedule.
- Discover your “zone.”
Approved for 2 LU Credits
Our Members Say it Best
“Jeff is very engaging from start to finish. The class was interactive and beneficial.”
– Angie Martinozzi, Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to session date
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!