How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Meet the Generals EXPO Presented by PeopleReady – Skilled Trades Division
March 27, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree – $750
Meet the Generals EXPO
Presented by PeopleReady – Skilled Trades Division
NEW DATE! Rescheduled due to weather:
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
135 Shellyland Road, Manheim, PA 17545
All those registered for the previously scheduled 3/7 event will be automatically registered for the 3/27 event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
“I find it to be one of the best opportunities for adding and building business relationships. If anyone is looking for a great networking event; this is it.”
– Mike Snyder, Human Resources Director, H.B. McClure Company
Discover this Super-Event!
Meet the Generals:
3 pm; 4:10 pm; 5:20 pm time slots: Meet the Generals will feature 12 general contractor companies with one-on-one networking with specialty contractors. Specialty contractors sign up for a time slot and move from one general contractor table to another in three minute rounds to meet with all 12 in under an hour.
3 pm – 6:30 pm: EXPO booth spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be located in rooms A-E as well as in the main concourse, with equipment displays available outside the main entrance. With 60+ contractors already at ABC Keystone for Meet the Generals, what better time to showcase your business?
Sponsorships, door prizes and banners are also available to increase your company’s profile at this sure-to-be-packed event.
Reserve an EXPO Booth
- 60+ contracting companies attended last year!
- View the booth layouts: EXPO Booths; Outside; or Live Demo space
Please email Catherine (email@example.com) to reserve your spot for the EXPO, or call Catherine at 717.653.8106 with questions.
(choose appropriate ticket option below for your booth selection)
Deadline to reserve space is March 20, 2018.
Cancellations made after March 20, 2018, will not receive a refund.
Specialty Contractors: Meet the Generals
- One-on-one format!
- Meet 12 industry-leading General Contractors face-to-face
- First-hand information on upcoming projects and bid qualifications
- Meet individually with General Contractors – three minutes per meeting; 40 minutes to rotate through 12 General Contractors
- Enjoy networking, food and beverage at the EXPO
Meet with the following General Contractors:
- Ames Construction, Inc.
- Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
- Horst Construction Co.
- Keystruct Construction, Inc.
- Kinsley Construction, Inc.
- Poole Anderson Construction
- RLS Construction Group
- Reynolds Enterprises, Inc.
- Speedwell Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Warfel Construction Company
- Wohlsen Construction Company
Sign up for: 3 pm; 4:10 pm; or 5:20 pm time slots.
Limit one time slot per company; two registrations per company
(choose appropriate ticket option below for your time option)
Seating is very limited; available on a first-come, first-served basis!
Registration deadline: Friday, March 23, 2018.
Cancellations made after March 23 will not receive a refund. Substitutes are permitted.
Specialty Contractors: Meet the Generals is open to ABC Members only.
Register to Attend the EXPO
- Absolutely FREE to attend the EXPO; registration is requested
Open to all; participation in Meet the Generals not required to attend the EXPO
(choose “EXPO attendee only” ticket option below)
- Network with the construction industry! Expand your circle of influence with more “face time.”
Enjoy FREE food, beer, wine and soda, compliments of our 2018 C.O.R.E. Diamond, Sapphire, Premier, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors!
“…By far the best event that I have been to yet!”
– Mat Brown, Sales Representative, Key Equipment Sales & Rental, Inc.
Thank you to our Diamond Sponsors:
Sponsor the Event!
- Company’s own banner hung
- Company recognition over the sound system
- Company logo on bar
- Company name on event signage
- Company name in event program
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 3/25/18. Substitutions are permitted.
EXPO Attendance is open to all; Meet the Generals attendance is open to ABC member companies only (both general and specialty contractors)
To print this page, please press the alt key and choose file > print from the menu bar at the top of your screen; or right-click and choose “print”
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.