How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Meet the Generals EXPO
February 20 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree – $1500
Meet the Generals EXPO
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
3:00 pm; 4:10 pm; 5:20 pm – Meet the Generals time slots
3:00 pm – 6:30 pm – EXPO
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Two Events in One!
Meet the Generals: Meet with 12 General Contractors in one afternoon!
(Open to Specialty Contractors, and NEW this year – Architects, Engineers and Site-Designers)
EXPO: Reserve a table, meet construction industry decision-makers, and build your business!
(Open to all – Meet the Generals registration not necessary for EXPO attendance)
“I find it to be one of the best opportunities for adding and building business relationships. If anyone is looking for a great networking event; this is it.”
– Mike Snyder, Human Resources Director, H.B. McClure Company
Discover this Super-Event!
Meet the Generals:
3 pm; 4:10 pm; 5:20 pm time slots: Meet the Generals will feature 12 general contractor companies with one-on-one networking with specialty contractors. Specialty Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Site-Designers sign up for a time slot and move from one general contractor table to another in three minute rounds to meet with all 12 in under an hour.
3 pm – 6:30 pm: EXPO booth spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be located in rooms A-E as well as in the main concourse, with equipment displays available outside the main entrance. With 60+ contractors already at ABC Keystone for Meet the Generals, what better time to showcase your business?
Sponsorships, door prizes and banners are also available to increase your company’s profile at this sure-to-be-packed event.
Reserve an EXPO Booth
- 60+ contracting companies attended last year!
- View the booth layouts: Inside EXPO Booths; Outside layout; Live Demo booth layout
(Show off your product or service in action with live demonstrations!)
Please email Michele (email@example.com) to reserve your spot for the EXPO, or call Michele at (717) 653-8106 with questions.
(choose appropriate ticket option below for your booth selection)
Deadline to reserve space is February 13, 2019
Cancellations made after February 13, will not receive a refund.
Meet the Generals: Open to Specialty Contractors, and NEW this year – Architects, Engineers and Site-Designers
- One-on-one format!
- Meet 12 industry-leading General Contractors face-to-face
- First-hand information on upcoming projects and bid qualifications
- Meet individually with General Contractors – three minutes per meeting; 40 minutes to rotate through 12 General Contractors
- Enjoy networking, food and beverage at the EXPO
Meet with the following General Contractors:
- Ames Construction, Inc.
- Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
- High Construction Company
- Keystruct Construction, Inc.
- Kinsley Construction, Inc.
- Paul Risk Construction
- Poole Anderson Construction, LLC
- Quandel Enterprises, Inc.
- Speedwell Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
- Wohlsen Construction Company
Sign up for: 3 pm; 4:10 pm; or 5:20 pm time slots.
Limit one time slot per company; two registrations per company
(choose appropriate ticket option below for your time option)
Seating is very limited; available on a first-come, first-served basis!
Registration deadline: February 15, 2019
Cancellations made after February 15 will not receive a refund. Substitutes are permitted.
Specialty Contractors: Meet the Generals is open to ABC Members only.
Register to Attend the EXPO
- Absolutely FREE to attend the EXPO; registration is requested
Open to all; participation in Meet the Generals not required to attend the EXPO
(choose “EXPO attendee only” ticket option below)
- Network with the construction industry! Expand your circle of influence with more “face time.”
Enjoy FREE food, beer, wine and soda, compliments of our 2019 C.O.R.E. Diamond, Sapphire, Premier, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors!
“…By far the best event that I have been to yet!”
– Mat Brown, Sales Representative, Key Equipment Sales & Rental, Inc.
Sponsor the Event!
- Company name and logo in title in all pre- and post-event marketing
- Networking time in Meet the Generals room
- Company logo in marketing
- Company’s own banner hung
- Company recognition over the sound system
- Company logo on bar
- Company name on event signage
- Company name in event program
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 2/15/19. Substitutions are permitted.
EXPO Attendance is open to all; Meet the Generals attendance is open to ABC member companies only (both general and specialty contractors)
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
Please contact Mike Bachman at 717-653-8106 to learn more about how ABC Keystone can help you grow your business.