ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Overcoming Incivility in the Workplace – Part of the Leadership 2.0 Series
February 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $900
Overcoming Incivility in the Workplace
Part of the Leadership 2.0 Series
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone
Creating Environments Where Everyone Feels Comfortable
The costs of incivility in the workplace are huge: from increased safety incidents, to lost time, to lower profitability, to dramatic dips in creativity, to higher turnover rates. Once it becomes known to clients, corporate images are also harmed. This course will teach techniques to identify even the most subtle forms of incivility and help you to root out these destructive behaviors from the workplace.
Leaders at all levels within organizations should consider attending this class.
Benefits of Attending:
- Recognize when civility is breaking down and know the right ways to respond
- Grow your leadership capabilities & become better equipped to engage your team
- Create a team culture where everyone feels comfortable, valued & performs at their best everyday
Topics of Understanding:
- Learn how to recognize incivility
- The high costs of incivility and how it effects your jobs
- How to respond and diffuse incivility in the workplace
- Roundtable discussion: learn from each other & plan new roads to success
The Leadership 2.0 Series:
NEW from ABC Keystone! The Leadership 2.0 Series is a five-session series designed to enhance your awareness and effectiveness as a leader in today’s world.
Sessions in the Series:
- Emotional Intelligence – 12/21/21
- Leading a Multigenerational Workforce – 1/18/22
- Overcoming Incivility in the Workplace – 2/15/22
- Motivating Fellow Employees – 3/15/22
- Negotiating for Win-Win Outcomes – 4/19/22
Register for the entire series and SAVE!
Jeff Witmer, Owner, Pathway Business Advisors, started and developed a nationwide, industry leading business generating over $16M. He’s an expert in various aspects of business management and systems, including: team development, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, and information technology.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date.
Price includes: Instruction, Interactive Role-Play Activities and Completion Certificate
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately.
Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced.
Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.