ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Microsoft® Office Training PowerPoint®: Intermediate
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$260.00 – $650.00
November 3, 2021 | 8:00 am – Noon
Power Up Your Presentations with Advanced Features!
Up your PowerPoint game! Students will learn more advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint including slide masters, objects, charts and setting up screen shows.
This is an interactive, hands-on learning experience! Please bring your laptop to class.
Course Prerequisite Must have PowerPoint: Basics or equivalent experience.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain confidence that your presentations are streamlined and look professional
- Become comfortable with advanced formatting, modifying objects and importing data
- Animate graphics and hide/delete/copy/duplicate slides with ease
- Create dynamic slide shows with special effects and advanced features
- Presentation tips, rehearsal feature, shortcuts and slide master
- Slide views, format painter, drawing toolbar, inserting/deleting/duplicating slides
- Adding, drawing, grouping, duplicating and modifying objects
- Animating graphics, pictures and texts
- Slide show organization, special effects, setup, pen color and running presentations
Sessions in the Series:
- Microsoft® Office Training PowerPoint®: Basics, 10/20/21
- Microsoft Office® Training PowerPoint®: Intermediate, 11/3/21
Who Should Attend:
This course will benefit all those who would like to increase their abilities with PowerPoint beyond the basics.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: Instruction book, certificate of completion and follow-up phone assistance.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately.
Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced.
Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.