Project Planning & Execution
Part of the Understanding the Construction Process Series
September 21, 2021 | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Logistics, Scheduling, Standards & Project Management
This session will be focused on the construction phase and is intended to provide an overview of construction planning and execution of project activities to effectively and efficiently address the objective of delivering quality work, while managing cost and schedule. Identification of comprehensive scope of a project and the roles and responsibilities of each party will be discussed.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about standards of practice
- Discover tools that can be applied to improve the quality of construction
- Identify potential gaps in scope that can lead to costly change orders and unnecessary extensions of time
Topics Covered this Session:
- Logistics Plan
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Record Drawings
- Document Control
Sessions in this Series:
- September 21, 2021 – Project Planning & Execution
- October 14, 2021 – The Construction Process – New Series Starts!
- November 11, 2021 – Project Development and Environmental Decisions
- December 9, 2021 – Design Documents and Technical Specifications
- January 13, 2022 – Preconstruction & Estimating
- February 10, 2022 – Virtual Design & Construction Technology
- March 10, 2022 – Construction Risk Management
- April 14, 2022 – Construction Agreements & Payments
- May 12, 2022 – Project Planning & Execution
- June 9, 2022 – Project Compliance & Outside Organizations
Join at any time in cycle and SAVE at the full series rate!
Customize sessions for your company! Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Tim Sullivan, recently retired, has been a part of the construction industry since 1979. Tim brings his 42 years of diverse project experience with him in Estimating and Project Management from Wohlsen Construction Company, Reynolds Construction and eciConstruction. He is a graduate of Penn State’s Architectural Engineering Program with a degree in Construction Management.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, estimators, project engineers, support staff, accountants, attorneys, project managers, project assistants, those new to construction, career constructors interested in learning new information and those interested in a better understanding of the big picture of the construction process will benefit from this series!
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.