How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Safety Awards Dinner Presented by RLS Construction Group
May 9, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20 – $750
Safety Awards Dinner Presented by:
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Eden Resort and Suites
222 Eden Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Celebrating ABC Keystone Members’ Commitment to Safety!
- Network with ABC Contractors
- Support the 2018 STEP Award Recipients
- Attend the Safety Forum – included with your registration
4:00 pm Safety Forum
Topic: Opioid Crisis in the Workplace
Safety Forum Panel:
- Laura Bailey Gallagher, Esq., Harmon & Davies, P.C.
- Ryan Murphy, Divine Law Firm
- Dr. James Rochester, WorkNet Occupational Medicine
- Dr. Suzette Song, OSS Health
- Rob Vernon, Esq., Harmon & Davies, P.C.
- Discover how the opioid crisis can affect you, as an employee, and your business
- Understand how you can combat this growing issue
- Learn more about the Medical Review Officer (MRO) process
- Gain valuable information for HR professionals and safety personnel
- Attendance helps meet OSHA Partnership Requirements
Sponsor the Event!
- Two tickets to event
- Banner (company provided) hung in room
- Tabletop display during networking
- Recognition from podium
- Company logo on table cards
Registration deadline: Sunday, May 6, 2018.
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 5/7/18. Substitutions are permitted.
The Safety Awards Dinner Presented by RLS Construction Group is an ABC Member-only event. Please contact Mike Bachman at 717-653-8106 to learn more about how ABC Keystone can help you grow your business.
To print this page, please press the alt key and choose file > print from the menu bar at the top of your screen; or right-click and choose “print”
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.