How to Register – view helpful registration tips
September 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$360 – $470
September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 2019 / 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Generating Revenue & Developing Long-Term Clients
Challenge yourself and join us at ABC Keystone for “Sales Works” – four interactive sessions that will improve your Sales Performance while focusing on ways to maximize your impact on your customers. It’s all about “Focus and awareness” in using the best “tools” in delivering your service or product in a way that fulfills the needs, wants, and values of your customer…. BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!
Our Members Say it Best:
“I’m just starting out in the sales field and this course has been helpful in giving purpose and drive to what I do.”
– Amos Burkholder, Shank Door Co.
“The course exceeded my expectations! I wasn’t expecting the class to be about practices and relational behaviors, but I was pleasantly surprised. I plan to implement numerous goal setting and tracking plans into my daily work.”
– Ken Bruggeman, Campbell Associates
“The class was informative; the instructor was animated and very knowledgeable. It gave me insight into interpersonal relationships and helped me define areas where I can generate and follow up on leads more effectively.”
– Kelly Tetkoskie, Keystruct Construction
Benefits of Attending:
- Leverage your creativity by defining and systematizing your sales process
- Build a purposeful and energizing sales plan; then learn to execute and adjust
- Develop long-term clients through deep and purposeful relationships
- Sell more in less time – gain balance and energy through focus, purpose and effectiveness
- Know your numbers, what they mean and how to improve them
Develop Your Knowledge and Learn More About:
- Principles and skills of sales developers, goal and vision clarity
- Identifying your ideal client profile
- Clarifying your sales process, lead generation strategies, tracking and reporting, and effective time management principles
- Attendees will leave with a specific sales plan providing specific outcomes in each of these areas, along with a plan for personal and professional development
Who Should Attend:
Sales professionals, business developers, sales managers, small business owners – anyone responsible or interested in revenue generation.
Mike Greene, IntegrityWorks: For over 27 years, Mike has been an exceptional sales and business leader with proven experience in business coaching and development, sales planning and execution and vertical and horizontal market expansion, while building strong and lasting relationships with clients, associates and partners. As owner of IntegrityWorks Coaching, Mike has worked with numerous business owners, sales professionals and leaders in revenue growth, operational efficiencies, strategic planning, organizational development, communication, and various forms of personal and professional accountability. He and his wife, Amy have been married for 25 years and reside in Carlisle with their three kids.
Price includes: coffee, water and snacks, plus various course materials, certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: Seven day prior to session date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.