How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
No-cost Spotlight Seminar sponsored by True Edge Performance Solutions, LLC: Building Strong Customer Relationships as Part of Your Core Business Strategy
September 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
No-cost Spotlight Seminar:
Building Strong Customer Relationships as Part of Your Core Business Strategy
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 / 7:30 am – 9:00 am
We all know that delivering on promises, exceeding expectations, and your ability to build relationships with customers will determine the success of your business. As important as this is, it doesn’t just happen on its own. Strong customer relationships require intentional effort and strategy. This session will help you incorporate building strong customer relationships as part of your core business strategy.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insights into strengthening customer relationships.
- Develope strategies for engaging your organization.
- Build customer relationships into your core business strategy to achieve organizational accountability that results in strong, authentic business relationships and a successful future.
Learn More About:
- Relationship building as a core value; institutionalized and executed
- Taking “founder relationships” and growing them in G-2 and G-3
- Forget the gifts – establish the partnership – build trust
- Training your team – self assess; assign ownership; achieve accountability; monitor results
- Keeping the customer relationship scorecard: Promoters, Passives, Detractors
Who Should Attend:
- Business development and sales managers
- Senior leaders
- Project managers
Rob Skacel, Ph.D., is a business psychologist and founder of True Edge Performance Solutions, an organization which provides executive coaching, organizational development, personnel assessment, business relationship management, and other consultation services to businesses and non-profit organizations. Over the years, Rob has provided services to over 140 organizations and their leaders, in a variety of industry sectors such as construction, manufacturing, professional services, health care, agribusiness, education, non-profit, and trade associations. He and his family live in Lancaster, PA.
Preferred registration date: September 18, 2018
Price includes light breakfast, current information materials, Q & A discussion time.