How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Submitting Certified Payroll – A No-cost Seminar Presented by Beneco
October 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 amFree
Submitting Certified Payroll
October 8, 2019/ 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Protect Your Company and Avoid Mistakes!
Contractors face unique payroll challenges that traditional payroll companies are often not equipped to handle. Join Beneco and ABC Keystone for a seminar where you will learn the ins and outs of certified payroll and how you can protect yourself and your growing company.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to complete a certified payroll report
- Avoid common mistakes in the reporting process
- Streamline your processes for easier payroll & reporting
- Get answers to the tricky questions you’ve encountered
Gain Enhanced Understanding of Topics Covered:
- What is certified payroll
- How is it tied to the Davis Bacon Act
- Rules for Federal & state reporting
- Processes to implement in your payroll to make reporting easier
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, HR managers, CFOs, and Controllers will benefit from this seminar.
Todd Kikol, CIMA®, External Client Development, is based in Bay Village, OH and responsible for External Client Development with Beneco. He covers Beneco’s growth efforts east of the Mississippi consulting with plan sponsors, associations, and financial professionals on turnkey benefits and HR services for contractors. Prior to this role, Todd lived in San Francisco, CA and Princeton, NJ working with BlackRock as an Investment Management Consultant consulting financial professionals on positioning products within their clients’ portfolios. Todd has over 20 years of financial service experience working with individuals and businesses helping them to achieve their long-term goals. In his free time, Todd enjoys traveling, running, sailing and spending time with family and friends.
Continental breakfast provided with registration
Preferred registration date: October 1, 2019
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.