Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Superintendent Training Program (STP) – Entire Series!
December 19, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
One event on December 19, 2019 at 7:30 am
Superintendent Training Program (STP) Series
ENTIRE SERIES REGISTRATION
Sessions start December 2019 – December 2020
7:30 am – 4:00 pm each session
Next Level Field Leader Training for Productive Jobsites
ABC Keystone’s Superintendent Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated and field-tested by and for contractors. This comprehensive six-course program focuses on the knowledge and skills that every supervisor must have to be an effective manager of people, time, equipment and materials on the jobsite.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of effective leadership
- Be accountable for yourself and your team for desired outcomes
- Effectively schedule your time and materials for quality results
- Learn how to communicate with all types of personalities
- Use contract documents to reduce risk and time impacts
- Implement good documenting practices
- Confidently negotiate effectively
- Control costs & labor variances through greater productivity and effective planning
Sessions in this Series:
- Leadership and Motivation / December 19, 2019, January 2 & 16, 2020
- Communications / January 30, February 13 & 27, 2020
- Planning and Scheduling / March 12, 26 & April 9, 2020
- Contract Documents / September 24, October 8 & 22, 2020
- Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs / November 5, 19 & December 10, 2020
- Risk Management and Problem Solving / December 17, January 7 & 14, 2021
Click on the links above to learn more about each session and the instructors
Join at any time in cycle and SAVE at the full series rate!
Customize sessions for your company! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Who Should Attend:
Current Superintendents, Crew Leaders, Foreman and those looking to grow into Field Leader roles.
The Superintendent Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated and field-tested by and for contractors. Superintendent skills – or the lack of them – directly affect every company’s bottom line. You make your money in the field, and the STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line. This comprehensive six-unit program focuses on the knowledge and skills that every supervisor must have to be an effective manager of people, time, equipment and materials.
The STP curriculum creates an unmatched learning experience for participants. Every STP unit is activity based, with discussions, case histories, problems and exercises. Participants in STP units draw upon their field experience and learn by interaction with others from all areas of the construction industry. The six STP units account for a total of 120 hours of in-class instruction. Each unit is divided into multiple sessions. The structure of the program allows for flexibility so that units can be taught in several different formats. Units do not have to be taken in numerical order.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Price includes: Instruction, course materials, coffee, water, snacks, and lunch each day
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!
- Michele Cook