Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Time Management – Part of the Professional Development Series
June 1, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$150.00 – $1,125.00
Part of the Professional Development Series
June 1, 2022 | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
at ABC Keystone
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Increase Efficiencies to Achieve More!
Learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive each day.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
Benefits of Attending:
- Identify causes of procrastination and indecision
- Pinpoint personal timewasters
- Increase your concentration and focus
- Schedule your time more effectively
- Stay on track and keep important goals top of mind
- Learn to stay in balance and be more effective and productive
- Evaluating your current use of time
- Determining the portion of your time you can control
- Establishing priorities for time not in your control
- Creating action plans for effective time management
- Specific tips for becoming more productive
- Developing your workspace for efficiency
- Implementing processes to streamline your overall organization skills
Our Members Say it Best:
“Dave was very positive and upbeat. Provided useful suggestions on how to take back control of my day.”
– Stephanie Kline, Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
“The class was perfect and informative. It taught me how to prioritize my tasks and deal with others who have last-minute requests.”
– Whitney Aquilante, Triangle Refrigeration Co.
Who Should Attend:
Owners, managers, field leaders, business development, marketing and human resources professionals as well those looking to grow into leadership positions will benefit from this session.
Karen Snyder – Karen is currently the Global Vice President of Talent Management for Ultra, a global defense company based in the UK, where she is responsible for oversight of employee development, succession planning, learning and development and employee engagement for 5000 employees worldwide. She has a variety of both international and domestic Human Resources experience and has spent numerous years working as a Human Resources Executive, where she was responsible for organizational design, recruitment, retention and development of key employees. She has designed and presented leadership trainings in 4 countries and integrated three businesses globally. Karen is well versed in DE&I programs as well as coaching, mentoring and development of leadership from Emerging Leaders to Executives.
Karen holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and professional certifications including SPHR, and SHRM-SCP. She is a co-active trained Executive Coach, serves on the Board of Directors and Professional Development Committee for Lancaster SHRM, is a co-chair for the HCM Series with the Lancaster Chamber, is a certified yoga instructor and volunteers as a teacher for Junior Achievement.
Sessions in this Series:
- March 2, 2022 – Delegating for Results
- April 6, 2022 – Accountability for Results
- May 4, 2022 – Successfully Managing Change
- June 1, 2022 – Time Management
- July 6, 2022 – Conflict Management
- August 3, 2022 – Providing Quality Customer Service
- September 7, 2022 – Positive Assertiveness
Individual or a company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman, Director of Membership, to find out more.