How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Time Management: Working Smarter! Taking Control For Results
November 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$125 – $179
Time Management: Working Smarter! Taking Control For Results – Part of the Business Success Through People Professional Development Series
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Every minute of your day impacts the “results” of the day. This seminar will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive…hands on skill tips to manage your time, achieve more, and be more effective.
“Dave was very positive and upbeat. Provided useful suggestions on how to take back control of my day.”
– Stephanie Kline, Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
Benefits of Attending:
- Identify causes of procrastination and indecision
- Pinpoint personal time-wasters
- Increase your concentration and focus
- Schedule your time more effectively
- stay on track and keep important goals top of mind
- Learn to stay in balance and be more effective and productive
Develop Your Knowledge and Learn More About:
- Evaluate your current use of time
- Determine the portion of your time you can control
- Establish priorities for time not in your control
- Create action plans for effective time management
- Gain specific tips for becoming more productive
- Develop your workspace for efficiency
- Develop ideas to assist you after the seminar with your overall organization skills
Who Should Attend:
Suitable for everyone!
Sessions in this Series:
Click for session details or register for individual sessions:
- March 14, 2019: Success in Delegating for Results! Tapping into your Work Groups Skill and Potential
- April 11, 2019: Conflict Management: Turning Conflicts into Opportunities!
- May 9, 2019: Providing Quality Customer Service: Taking Care of Your Customers…Before someone else does!
- June 13, 2019: Yes You Can! Developing and Mastering Positive Assertiveness
- July 11, 2019: Accountability for Results: Maximizing Employee Knowledge & Experiences
- August 8, 2019: Mastering the Challenges of Managing Change
- September 12, 2019: Working Smarter! Taking Control for Results
Can’t make every session – share the series with other team members!
Individual or a Company representative registered for a total of four programs will receive one free Consulting session with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
David L. Wauls, CCE – Since 2013, Dave has been a Management Consultant-Trainer with Samaritan Business Consulting. He was previously a Senior Consultant of LMA Consulting Group. An experienced teacher, trainer and motivator, Dave came to the Lancaster area after being recruited as executive vice-president for the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry and serving as executive director of two other Pennsylvania Chambers of Commerce. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Education from Bloomsburg University.
Dave has coached numerous on-site learning and performance seminars at organizations throughout the Susquehanna Valley. Interacting effectively with people from senior executives to frontline employees, he understands the impact of clear communication and targeted training on an organization’s bottom line. Dave has conducted numerous onsite learning and performance seminars, with consistent results and high ratings from both attendees and supervisors. He has created public seminars on a variety of topics, including interview training, basic and advanced supervisory programs, assertiveness and time management. Dave facilitates executive board retreats and organizational planning sessions in person and online.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
Price includes: Includes various course materials and certificate of completion. ** Individual or a Company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Business Success Through People Professional Development series will receive a one hour free Consulting session.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!