Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: All ABC Keystone on-site classes/events/meetings have been postponed until following 6/5/20. Please watch for updates here.
Thank you for your understanding.
September 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$125 – $160
Part of the Professional Development Series
September 3, 2020 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Increase Efficiencies to Achieve More
Learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive each day.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
- Identify causes of procrastination and indecision
- Pinpoint personal timewasters
- Increase your concentration and focus
- Schedule your time more effectively
- Stay on track and keep important goals top of mind
- Learn to stay in balance and be more effective and productive
- Evaluating your current use of time
- Determining the portion of your time you can control
- Establishing priorities for time not in your control
- Creating action plans for effective time management
- Specific tips for becoming more productive
- Developing your workspace for efficiency
- Implementing processes to streamline your overall organization skills
Our Members Say it Best:
“Dave was very positive and upbeat. Provided useful suggestions on how to take back control of my day.”
– Stephanie Kline, Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
“The class was perfect and informative. It taught me how to prioritize my tasks and deal with others who have last-minute requests.”
– Whitney Aquilante, Triangle Refrigeration Co.
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Managers, Field Leaders, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources Professionals as well those looking to grow into more efficient and effective professionals will benefit from this session.
David L. Wauls, CCE – Since 2013, Dave has been a Management Consultant-Trainer with Samaritan Business Consulting. He was previously a Senior Consultant of LMA Consulting Group. An experienced teacher, trainer and motivator, Dave came to the Lancaster area after being recruited as executive vice-president for the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry and serving as executive director of two other Pennsylvania Chambers of Commerce. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Education from Bloomsburg University.
Dave has coached numerous on-site learning and performance seminars at organizations throughout the Susquehanna Valley. Interacting effectively with people from senior executives to frontline employees, he understands the impact of clear communication and targeted training on an organization’s bottom line. Dave has conducted numerous onsite learning and performance seminars, with consistent results and high ratings from both attendees and supervisors. He has created public seminars on a variety of topics, including interview training, basic and advanced supervisory programs, assertiveness and time management. Dave facilitates executive board retreats and organizational planning sessions in person and online.
Sessions in this Series:
- March 5, 2020: Delegating for Results
- April 2, 2020: Conflict Management
- May 7, 2020: Quality Customer Service
- June 4, 2020: Positive Assertiveness
- July 9, 2020: Accountability for Results
- August 6, 2020: Managing Change
- September 3, 2020: Time Management
Individual or a Company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free Consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: 3 hours of instruction and hands-on activities, course materials, coffee and snacks
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.