How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Understanding the Construction Process – Entire Series!
November 14 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 8:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until November 15, 2019
Understanding the Construction Process Series
ENTIRE SERIES REGISTRATION
October 10, November 14, December 12, 2019,
January 16, February 13, March 19,
April 9, May 14, and June 11, 2020
8:00 am – 11:00 am each session
Trainings held in partnership with:
Industry Understanding from Inception Through Final Payment
This series is taught in nine monthly sessions by leading industry professionals. It is designed especially for individuals who touch on some aspect of the construction process or are new to the industry. It will expand their understanding of the workings of the entire project, from the inception and design phase through the contract, build and final payment.
3 LU credits per session; 3 LU/HSW credits for sessions 1, 2, 3, 8 & 9
“The series was a very informative and thorough overview. It helped me understand all involved and how my job relates to others in the construction process.”
– Bobbi Jo Wentz, Conewago Enterprises, Inc.
“This series helped me to relate to what is involved in the building/construction process. The presenters were knowledgeable and spoke in clear terms, so things didn’t go over our heads.”
– Chrisy Thomas, Conewago Enterprises, Inc.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into the construction industry and clarity on roles played in the process
- Understand the reasons behind processes and paperwork
- Learn how your role interacts with others and how it is vital to the project
- Become familiar with documents, plans and contracts
Sessions in this Series:
- October 10, 2019: Construction Industry Overview
- November 14, 2019: Project Development & Environmental Decisions
- December 12, 2019: Construction Design Documents & Technical Specifications
- January 16, 2020: Preconstruction & Estimating
- February 13, 2020: Virtual Design & Construction Technology
- March 19, 2020: Construction Risk Management
- April 9, 2020: Construction Agreements & Payments
- May 14, 2020: Project Planning & Execution
- June 11, 2020: Project Compliance & Outside Organizations
Click on the links above to learn more about each session and the instructors
Join at any time in cycle and SAVE at the full series rate!
Customize sessions for your company! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Who Should Attend:
Project coordinators, assistant project managers, administrative, marketing, business development professionals, professionals working with and anyone having entered the industry in the last five years will benefit from this series.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Price includes: Instruction, course materials, coffee, water and snacks each day
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!
- Michele Cook