Regional Construction Wake-up Calls
A Convenient Way to Connect with Your Colleagues in Your Backyard!
Do you value the industry news and networking that ABC events provide, but you struggle to find time to travel to an ABC event? Good news – ABC events are now in YOUR area on a regular basis!
- Northeast Region – Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill Counties; surrounding areas.
- Capitol Region – Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry Counties; surrounding areas.
- Southwest Region – York, Adams, Franklin Counties; surrounding areas.
- Lancaster Region – Lancaster County; surrounding areas.
2019 Winter Regional Construction Wake-up Call Series:
“And the Pendulum Swings.
A Year in Political Review.”
With Brent Sailhamer,
Director of Government Affairs, ABC Keystone
- Find out who really blew it and who actually came out on top
- Discover how November’s election will affect business in 2019
Meeting times: 7:30 am – 8:45 am
Choose a date and location most convenient for you – or attend them all!
- 1/16 -Capitol Region at Gannett Fleming Project Development Corp.
Breakfast sponsor: Boyer & Ritter, LLC
- 1/23 – Northeast Regional at RKL LLP
Breakfast sponsor: PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- 2/6 – Southwest Regional at OSS Health
Breakfast sponsor: McConkey Insurance & Benefits
- 2/13 – Lancaster Regional at ABC Keystone
Breakfast sponsor: RKL LLP
Is your firm expanding its footprint? Are you in Business Development?
You’re welcome to attend any location!
What’s on Tap?
Develop your business network and get pertinent info on topics that affect your livelihood. Network and exchange ideas and views with your peers from the region. Hear timely industry news that impacts your business. Shape the programming for the next meetings in your region – dates, time of day, programming types, locations.
Regional Construction Wake-up Call Events are hosted by members and sponsored by members which allows us to deliver these events at no cost to you! Thank you to our hosting and sponsoring members for your generosity.
Previous Regional Construction Wake-up Call Topics Include:
- ABC Legislative Update
- Union Tactics
- Mechanic’s Lien Law & System Changes
- Defending OSHA Citations in the New Age of Perpetual Penalty Increases
- Retaining Your Workforce
- Finding Your ROI Through Drones
- Pennsylvania’s Rolling Out Its New Medical Marijuana Law:
What Employers Should Know
“I have found the topics discussed at the ABC’s Regional meetings to be relevant to issues facing contractors of today. The meetings are located in areas where I can schedule to attend. As an example, I have used the knowledge gained from the ABC meetings in our management team meetings to better manage and retain our co-workers.”
– Thomas W. Bertolet, Bertolet Construction Corporation
“I have attended many of the regional meetings in Harrisburg, Wyomissing, and Lancaster, and have found them as a means and opportunity to network with new and current members, be educated on relevant topics that affect businesses today, all in a concise and timely manner (once every other month for an hour, beginning at 7:30 a.m.) that doesn’t prevent me from missing valuable time during my business day. I would recommend this forum to all current and prospective members in the region as it allows you to create new business relationships and learn valuable information that affects your businesses.”
– David H. Oblender, CRIS, Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc.
“The regularly scheduled and “close to you” networking opportunities never hurt and, by keeping to the roughly one hour schedules, these AM meetings are a great way to start a productive day without sacrificing too much.”
– Eric Fleming, WESCO Distribution
“I thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the “Wake-up Call” meetings. They are early in the morning, so as not to break up or interrupt the day. The topics I have seen have all been relevant and worthwhile, the venues have been convenient to my location, and the times have been condensed to where I obtain great information but can still make it into my office by 9 am.”
– Tony Forlizzi, Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC