How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Project Planning & Execution
May 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$100 – $685
Project Planning & Execution
Part of the Understanding the Construction Process Series
May 14, 2020 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Develop an understanding and knowledge of the “big picture” of the entire construction process
This session will be focused on the construction phase and is intended to provide an overview of construction planning and execution of project activities to effectively and efficiently address the objective of delivering quality work, while managing cost and schedule. Identification of comprehensive scope of a project and the roles and responsibilities of each party will be discussed.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about standards of practice.
- Discover tools that can be applied to improve the quality of construction.
- Identify potential gaps in scope that can lead to costly change orders and unnecessary extensions of time.
Topics Covered this Session:
- Logistics Plan
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Record Drawings
- Document Control
Sessions in this Series:
- October 10, 2019: Construction Industry Overview: “Understanding the Construction Process – From Inception to Completion”
- November 14, 2019: Project Development & Environmental Decisions
- December 12, 2019: Construction Design Documents & Technical Specifications
- January 16, 2020: Preconstruction & Estimating
- February 13, 2020: Virtual Design & Construction Technology
- March 19, 2020: Construction Risk Management
- April 9, 2020: Construction Agreements & Payments
- May 14, 2020: Project Planning & Execution
- June 11, 2020: Project Compliance & Outside Organizations
Join at any time in cycle and SAVE at the full series rate!
Customize sessions for your company! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, estimators, project engineers, support staff, accountants, attorneys, project managers, project assistants, those new to construction, career constructors interested in learning new information and those interested in a better understanding of the big picture of the construction process will benefit from this series!
Ralph “Homer” Kautz, Wohlsen Construction Company, is a dedicated project manager who draws on years of field experience to deliver results for clients. His construction career began in 1978 with his diploma in Carpentry from Reading Muhlenberg CTC. Ralph quickly advanced, working as a foreman and superintendent on commercial and healthcare projects. He then transitioned to project manager, and is currently working at Wohlsen Construction. Since 2013, Ralph has served as a carpentry instructor at ABC Keystone. His experience and passion for the trade gives apprentices the skills to succeed. In 2017, Ralph was awarded ABC Keystone’s 2016-2017 Craft Instructor of the Year award.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Price includes: all course materials, coffee, water and snack for each session
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!
- Michele Cook