1. COMPLETE AN “INTENT TO SUBMIT” FORM
- Please complete an Intent to Submit” form for each project entered in the 2020 EIC Awards.
- Send your completed “Intent to Submit” form(s) to email@example.com by Friday, May 15, 2020, at 4:00 pm. Please note the date extension due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
- We’ve gone paperless for the EIC entry materials. EIC entry materials should be submitted via Dropbox, which will be provided to you after your “Intent to Submit” form has been reviewed. There is no cost to members to use the Dropbox file sharing service.
Completion of this form will help to ensure your project is in the correct category and assist with recruitment for judges.
2. COMPLETE A 2020 EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION ENTRY FORM BY July 20, 2020 AT 4:00 PM – Please note the date extension due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
The entry form includes details about judging and awards; important dates to remember; electronic submission process; list of project categories; entry requirements and rules; award criteria; and project details, including safety.
EXAMPLES FROM ABC NATIONAL AWARD WINNING PROJECTS:
- Project Description is requested for all projects.
- Updated photo filename recommendations.
- Request to identify a “Marketing Photo” for each project.
- STEP award recipients: ABC Keystone will verify your level and year of participation, and provide a list of current STEP members to the EIC judges.
Please upload one PDF file that contains the information requested in the Entry Form:
- Contracted Scope
- Project Narrative
- Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) – optional item
- ABC Training – optional item
Within your project folder on Dropbox, there will be a sub-folder designated for project photos.
Please submit your project description as a Word document with your completed entry form.
QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to call Emily at the Chapter office, 717-653-8106.