A Convenient Way to Connect with Your Colleagues in Your Backyard!
Do you value the industry news and networking that ABC events provide, but you struggle to find time to travel to an ABC event ? Good news – ABC events are now in YOUR area on a regular basis!
We’ve strategically segmented the Keystone Chapter area into four regions for the location of these events:
- Northeast Region – Berks, Lebanon, and Schuylkill Counties and surrounding areas.
- Capitol Region – Dauphin, Cumberland, and Perry Counties and surrounding areas.
- Southwest Region – York, Adams, and Franklin Counties and surrounding areas.
- Lancaster Region – Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
Is your firm expanding its footprint? Are you in Business Development?
You’re welcome to attend any location!
Meeting times: 7:30 am – 8:45 am sharp
Choose a date and location most convenient for you – or attend them all!
2018 “Regional Construction Wake-up Call” Events Schedule:
“Union Tactics” – with Thomas R. Davies, Principal, Harmon & Davies, P.C.
- Prepare now for a potential increase in picketing, hand billing and other job site labor actions of the building trade unions.
- Discover steps that you can take to be prepared to respond to and manage these tactics used by the unions.
- Learn more about some of the recent decisions of the new “Trump” NLRB that are putting the brakes on the “Obama” Board’s pro-union agenda.
4/4 – Northeast at Baker Tilly, Wyomissing
Breakfast refreshments sponsored by Tradesmen International
4/18 – Southwest at Buchart Horn, York
Breakfast refreshments sponsored by McConkey Insurance & Benefits
4/25 – Capitol at Gannett Fleming, Camp Hill
Breakfast refreshments sponsored by RKL LLP
5/2 – Lancaster at ABC Keystone, Manheim
Breakfast refreshments sponsored by Martin’s Flooring, Inc.
Check back soon for additional 2018 meeting dates.
What’s on Tap?
Develop your business network and get pertinent info on topics that affect your livelihood. Network and exchange ideas and views with your peers from the region. Hear timely industry news that impacts your business. Shape the programming for the next meetings in your region – dates, time of day, programming types, locations.
Regional Construction Wake-up Call Events are hosted by members and sponsored by members which allows us to deliver these events to you at no cost! Thank you to our hosting and sponsoring members for your generosity.
“I have found the topics discussed at the ABC’s Regional meetings to be relevant to issues facing contractors of today. The meetings are located in areas where I can schedule to attend. As an example, I have used the knowledge gained from the ABC meetings in our management team meetings to better manage and retain our co-workers.”
– Thomas W. Bertolet, Bertolet Construction Corporation
“I have attended many of the regional meetings in Harrisburg, Wyomissing, and Lancaster, and have found them as a means and opportunity to network with new and current members, be educated on relevant topics that affect businesses today, all in a concise and timely manner (once every other month for an hour, beginning at 7:30 a.m.) that doesn’t prevent me from missing valuable time during my business day. I would recommend this forum to all current and prospective members in the region as it allows you to create new business relationships and learn valuable information that affects your businesses.”
– David H. Oblender, CRIS, Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc.
“The regularly scheduled and “close to you” networking opportunities never hurt and, by keeping to the roughly one hour schedules, these AM meetings are a great way to start a productive day without sacrificing too much.”
– Eric Fleming, WESCO Distribution
“I thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the “Wake-up Call” meetings. They are early in the morning, so as not to break up or interrupt the day. The topics I have seen have all been relevant and worthwhile, the venues have been convenient to my location, and the times have been condensed to where I obtain great information but can still make it into my office by 9 am.”
– Tony Forlizzi, Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC