At ABC, we understand that your organization has unique training needs.
We realize it is sometimes difficult to hold training events at your place of business or to access training at ABC by sending groups of your employees to us.
We are pleased to offer “Customized Training Options” that are scheduled at our ABC training facilities, or we will take our seminars, classes, and certifications to you!
These on/off-site programs give you the flexibility of defining the schedule as well as the specific content of the program. We also develop specialized programs to address particular needs. Let ABC be your source for customized training!
ABC Keystone Strives to Meet Your Educational Needs with Customized Training
Customized training is a highly effective solution for construction training needs.
There are many advantages of customized in-house training* for employee groups:
- More economical on a per person basis.
- Tailored to specific company needs.
- Reaches a large number of employees at the same time.
- Flexible training schedules, class times and class lengths.
- Flexible scheduling in emergency situations.
- Various training locations (in-house, local facility, and Chapter training facility).
- Convenience of having Chapter staff arrange all training details.
- Greater access to specialized trainers, subjects, seminars, and classes.
*Minimum/maximum registration/participation requirements do exist and vary for individual topics.
Hear from members who have benefited from our Safety and Career Development customized training:
“ABC Keystone offers a broad range of standard and customized training which continues to meet the needs of our industry!”
– Roger Brubaker, Wilco Electric
Topic: New Rules Update and Competent Person for Confined Spaces
“The customized training was held in our facility, and those who participated felt more actively engaged by learning alongside their co-workers. They were able to share experiences related to the topics being discussed. This provided a better learning experience for everyone.”
– Donna J. Shoff, H.L. Wiker, Inc.
Topic: Leadership Development Courses and Fundamentals of Crew Leadership
“The one-on-one format allowed us as much or as little time needed on topics and to create a training exactly suited to our new employee!”
– Allan Galbraith, Galbraith Pre-Design, Inc.
Topic: Fundamentals of Leadership and Project Management course
“It was easier to schedule everyone that needed the training. We minimized lost time on jobs due to reduced travel, and we saved wages that would have normally been paid for travel time to ABC’s facility.”
– Ted Garrety, Business Manager, Garrety Glass, Inc.
Topic: Adult Basic Medic First Aid & CPR
“The customized training benefits us by being able to pick the day and time that would work best for all employees.”
– Christine Simpson, Technivate, Inc.
Topic: Competent Person for Excavation & Trenching
Whenever your company is considering a training session for a group of employees, contact ABC first. The Keystone Chapter can help in creating customized training programs, seminars and classes. With our training facility and network of trainers in business, management, and safety topics, you can be provided with the training you need affordably and quickly.