Strengthen Your Workforce Your Way Through ABC Keystone’s Customized Education & Training Solutions
ABC Keystone can offer any of its courses specialized to your company’s individual needs, on your schedule, at your location or ours. Train your team together, allowing all to be on the same page, and speaking the same language, in line with your company’s unique values and culture.
Meeting Your Educational Needs with Customized Training
Customized training is a highly effective solution for construction training needs. There are many advantages of customized education and training* for employee groups:
- Convenient location – your place of business or ABC
- Flexibility of scheduling
- Cost effective
- Greater access to specialized trainers, subjects, seminars and classes
- Program content customized for your specific needs
- Short notice scheduling available
- ABC Keystone takes care of all the details for you
*Minimum/maximum registration/participation requirements do exist and vary for individual topics.
Our Most Requested Courses:
Superintendent Training Program
Minimum of 10 (max 20) to be held at your office.
Six units in the series with 24 hrs of instruction each.
- Unit 1: Leadership & Motivation
- Unit 2: Communication
- Unit 3: Planning & Scheduling
- Unit 4: Contract Documents
- Unit 5: Improving Productivity & Managing Costs
- Unit 6: Risk Management & Managing Productivity
Dynamic Crew Leadership
Minimum 8 participants (max 15) to be held at your office. For more than 15 people, we would break into two training groups.
Twelve hours of instruction covering:
- Business Structures and Issues in the Industry
- Leadership Skills
- Safety & Safety Leadership
- Project Planning
Leadership Development Skills for Communication, Leadership & Poise on the Job
Minimum of 8 participants (max 20) to be held at your office. For more than 20 people, we would break into two training groups.
14 hours of instruction providing knowledge on:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership & Team Building
- Time Management & Organizational Skills
If you are a non-member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing options
Create Company-Specific Training Tailored to Your Needs, Culture & Points of Emphasis in:
- Sales/Customer Service
- Project Management
- Blueprint Reading, Material Takeoffs & Site Layout
- Mental Fitness for Leaders
- Going from Peer to Supervisor
- Working Alongside Union Contractors
- Contracts & Documents
- Productivity, Scheduling & Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Social & Digital Marketing Strategies
Our Members Say It Best:
“ABC Keystone offers a broad range of standard and customized training which continues to meet the needs of our industry!”
– Roger Brubaker, Meadow Valley Electric, Inc.
“The customized training was held in our facility, and those who participated felt more actively engaged by learning alongside their co-workers. They were able to share experiences related to the topics being discussed. This provided a better learning experience for everyone.”
– Donna J. Shoff, H.L. Wiker, Inc.
“The one-on-one format allowed us as much or as little time needed on topics and to create a training exactly suited to our new employee!”
– Allan Galbraith, Galbraith Pre-Design, Inc.
Topic: Fundamentals of Leadership and Project Management course
“It was easier to schedule everyone that needed the training. We minimized lost time on jobs due to reduced travel, and we saved wages that would have normally been paid for travel time to ABC’s facility.”
– Ted Garrety, Business Manager, Garrety Glass, Inc.
“The customized training benefits us by being able to pick the day and time that would work best for all employees.”
– Christine Simpson, Technivate, Inc.
Whenever your company is considering an education or training session for a group of employees, contact ABC first. The Keystone Chapter can help in creating customized training programs, seminars and classes. With our training facility and network of trainers in business, management, and safety topics, you can be provided with the training you need affordably and quickly.
Call (717) 653-8106