Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
ABC Keystone’s Regional Construction Wake-up Call – Southwest Region
November 16, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Regional Construction Wake-up Call
– Southwest Region
Fall 2021 Topic:
Mental Health Panel Discussion on Suicide Prevention in Construction
Greg Sizemore, Vice President, HSE and Workforce Development, ABC National
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
7:30 am – 9:00 am
1861 Powder Mill Road
York, PA 17402
Sponsor: McConkey Insurance & Benefits
Join your colleagues for a Mental Health Panel Discussion on Suicide Prevention in Construction and hear from facilitator Greg Sizemore, Vice President, HSE and Workforce Development of ABC National.
Panelists for the event include:
- Gary Houck, CEO, Houck Services, Inc.
- Jonathan Landesman, Partner, Co-Chair of Labor and Employment Group,
Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
“Suicide is an epidemic in our industry, and now is the time for the construction industry to expand their traditional safety programs to include employee mental health.” – ABC’s Greg Sizemore.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain answers to these questions and more:
- Why do we need to address mental health and suicide prevention in the construction workplace?
- How can mental health and suicide prevention be woven into existing safety, wellness, and performance management practices?
- What is a “caring culture,” and how can it positively impact a company and its employees?
- How can a construction company set itself apart as a best-in-class employer by adopting a mental health and suicide prevention program?
- What role does the opioid epidemic play in all of this?
ABC Keystone’s Regional Events:
Connecting YOU with YOUR Colleagues in YOUR Area!
Our Members Say It Best:
“I thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the “Wake-up Call” meetings. They are early in the morning, so as not to break up or interrupt the day. The topics I have seen have all been relevant and worthwhile, the venues have been convenient to my location, and the times have been condensed to where I obtain great information but can still make it into my office by 9 am.”
– Tony Forlizzi, Sheet Metal Specialists, LLC
Click here to view a complete listing of 2021 Regional Construction Wake-up Call Events, including events held in all four regions:
- Southwest Region, 11/16, 7:30 am
- Northeast Region, 11/16, 3:00 pm*
- Lancaster Region, 11/17, 7:30 am
- Capitol Region, 11/17, 3:00 pm*
*Fall 2021 Regional events held in the Northeast Region and Capitol Region will be afternoon events to allow for our facilitator’s travel schedule.
FREE TO ATTEND! Please register by completing the ticket selection below.
Registration includes session, networking and light continental breakfast
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to event date. Substitutions are permitted.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.