Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
We can customize classes for you at the Chapter training facility or your site!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Safety) or email@example.com (Career Development) for more information.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Attitude Adjustments – Leadership Development
March 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150.00 – $1,620.00
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Register for a single session or the entire series and SAVE!
How to Recognize, Diffuse & Handle Attitudes!
March 14, 2023 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone Headquarters
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Leaders encounter all types of attitudes at work. Learn how to improve and overcome challenging attitudes and make your team environment a positive place for success to flourish.
Benefits of Attending:
- Find out what attitude adjustments you may need to make and how to implement the change
- Discover how to diffuse the negative attitudes of others that disrupt team progress
- Learn what to do when a teammate with great skills has an attitude that gets in the way
- Be a leader who projects positivity and cultivates an encouraging team environment
- Overview of the different types of attitudes
- What are the typical causes/drivers of negative and positive attitudes?
- Discover the best ways to respond to various attitudes
- Creating a more positive working environment
- Steps you can take to have a positive impact on your team
About the Series:
ABC Keystone’s Leadership Development Series features nine, interactive sessions covering communications styles, networking, financials, self-management, goal setting and more. This comprehensive series provides tools for attendees to achieve the next level in their leadership styles to better inspire their teams.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 18, 2022: Self Management
- November 8, 2022: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 6, 2022: Leadership v. Management
- January 10, 2023: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 14, 2023: Communication is Everything
- March 14, 2023: Attitude Adjustment
- April 11, 2023: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 9, 2023: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 13, 2023: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle and SAVE*
The Leadership Development Series is offered yearly, and attendees may join mid-cycle and continue for the full 9 sessions.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: Instruction, Interactive Role-Play Activities & Completion Certificate
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!