Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Leadership v. Management – Leadership Development
December 6 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150.00 – $1,620.00
Leadership v. Management
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Register for a single session or the entire series and SAVE!
Characteristics of Great Leaders & Developing Talent
December 6, 2022 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone Headquarters
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Benefits of Attending:
This session will help you understand the differences between leadership and management and how to recognize and develop your next leaders.
- Learn what makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Gain skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders
- Develop awareness of the characteristics needed of leaders and how to further develop them
Our Members Say it Best:
“A valuable course that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next; giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
About the Series:
ABC Keystone’s Leadership Development Series features nine, interactive sessions covering communications styles, networking, financials, self-management, goal setting and more. This comprehensive series provides tools for attendees to achieve the next level in their leadership styles to better inspire their teams.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 18, 2022: Self Management
- November 8, 2022: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 6, 2022: Leadership v. Management
- January 10, 2023: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 14, 2023: Communication is Everything
- March 14, 2023: Attitude Adjustment
- April 11, 2023: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 9, 2023: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 13, 2023: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle and SAVE*
The Leadership Development Series is offered yearly, and attendees may join mid-cycle and continue for the full 9 sessions.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!