Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
ABC Keystone Meet the Generals Presented by Snavely Forest Products
February 25 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm$50 – $1500
ABC Keystone’s Meet the Generals
SOLD OUT – Sponsorships still available!
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
2:30 pm – 6:00 pm / 2 Rounds
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
with Diamond Sponsor:
Specialty Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Site-Designers:
Meet one-on-one with multiple general contractors in one afternoon!
BOTH SESSIONS SOLD OUT!
Networking pre-event, between rounds, and post event.
Our Members Say it Best:
“I find it to be one of the best opportunities for adding and building business relationships. If anyone is looking for a great networking event, this is it.”
– Mike Snyder, Safety Director, IT Landes, An HB Global Company, H.B. McClure Company
Meet Face-to-Face with General Contractors!
ABC Keystone’s Meet the Generals features general contractor companies meeting one-on-one exclusively with Specialty Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Site-Designers. Sign up for your time slot and move from one general contractor table to another in four minute rounds to meet with everyone in just over an hour.
- Showcase your team’s quality work and proficiency – Promote your company and build your business
- Strengthen relationships with 12 industry-leading General Contractors
- Gain first-hand information on upcoming projects and bid qualifications
- One-on-one format; Four minutes per meeting; 60 minutes to rotate through 12 General Contractors
Limit one time slot per company; two registrations per company
(choose appropriate ticket option below for your time option)
Meet with these GCs:
- Ames Construction, Inc.
- Benchmark Construction Co., Inc.
- GCM, Inc. (General Construction Management, Inc.)
- High Construction Company
- Keystruct Construction, Inc.
- Kinsley Construction, Inc.
- Poole Anderson Construction, LLC
- Quandel Enterprises, Inc.
- Speedwell Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Warfel Construction Company
- Wohlsen Construction Company
GC Registration is now closed – thank you!
General Contractors may bring a pull up banner for display at their table.
Tabletop Vendors – SOLD OUT!
New this year! – All ABC Member Suppliers and Associates may reserve a tabletop in the reception area (along with bar/food tables).
Tabletops also open to Specialty Contractors (Note: Specialty Contractors must also be registered for Meet the Generals)
Sponsor the Event!
- Company’s own banner displayed in the room
- Company recognition over the sound system
- Company logo on bar
- Company name on event signage
Preferred registration deadline: February 20, 2020.
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 2/19/20 at 5 pm. Substitutions are permitted.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.