Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Virtual Training is available, please see the calendar below.
- This event has passed.
Inaugural Gala for Roger S. Brubaker & Annual Meeting
January 10 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$109 – $3000
Inaugural Gala for Roger S. Brubaker
& ABC Keystone Annual Meeting
6:30 pm: Cocktail Reception
7:15 pm: Dinner & Program
Suggested Attire: Black Tie Optional
Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
25 S. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
(Parking at Penn Square Garage – 25 E Vine Street, Lancaster, PA 17603)
- Networking mixer followed by four-course dinner and program
- Installation of Board of Directors during the Annual Meeting
- Roast of incoming Chair of the Board!
- Unofficial “tour” of local downtown bars (food/drinks on your own) to follow the event!
Tim Keating, ABC National Chair-Elect
Tim Keating, owner and president of R. C. Stevens Construction Company, Winter Garden, Florida, is the 2020 chair of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). As chair of the ABC Executive Committee, Keating oversees the activities of the national Association, sets policy and carries out the mandates of the ABC Board of Directors.
He previously spent four years as the Southeast Region Vice Chairman of ABC. The Southeast Region included approximately 6,500 member companies in 13 chapters in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
During his years with ABC he has served on the ABC Bylaws & Policy, Chapter Development Committee,
Construction Legal Rights Foundation (CLRF), Retirement Committee, Health and Safety, Budget & Finance along with the Trimmer Construction Education Foundation. At the local level, Keating has been president of the ABC Central Florida Chapter and ABC of Florida, the State organization.
Sponsor the Event!
- Company hyperlinked and featured logo on all pre and post event marketing
- Company logo on drink tickets
- Company logo on bar during networking
- Company logo on signs during networking reception
- Company logo on PowerPoint during dinner
- Recognition from podium during program
- Two minutes podium time
- Company logo in printed program
- Two tickets to the event at head table
- 2019 C.O.R.E. FLEX credits can be used to purchase Inaugural sponsorships only.
- 2020 C.O.R.E. FLEX credits can be used on all registrations and sponsorships.
Preferred registration deadline: January 3, 2020, at 5 pm.
No refunds for no-shows or cancellations on or after 1/3/20. Substitution are permitted.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
The Inaugural Gala for Roger S. Brubaker & Annual Meeting is an ABC Member-only event. Please contact Mike Bachman at 717-653-8106 to learn more about how ABC Keystone can help you grow your business.